Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I just thought it was "Crazy"...

I just thought life was crazy before... I knew it could and would get crazier. But until you're in it you don't realize how much crazier.

Kindergarten
Homework
Soccer
Gymnastics
High School Football games
Campfire
Mini Cheer Clinic
Helping with Awanas again
1 1/2 yr old with an adult sized temper and stubbornness (and a sweet heart!)

Oh and I haven't even mention the normal things that have to be done like:

Work
Cooking
Cleaning
Laundry
Chauffeuring
Sleeping
Grocery Shopping

And of course it will only get crazier when Dylan joins the rotation of activities! For now I'm wondering how we're going to handle our one set of activities much less adding another set. But I think it'll be just like this craziness... We'll make it work like we always do in Crazy Kennebeck Land!

One thing is for sure... We are blessed beyond measure by our Heavenly Father to have these crazy kids to chase around! We would change it for anything!!


No comments: