Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Never know what Mackie's gonna say!

Honestly, we never know what's going to come out of Mackie's mouth!! (Wonder where she got that from...) Here are some of my favorite Mackenzisms:

A couple of weeks ago, we were on our way to see our friend's new baby. We stopped to get Mackie a milkshake (It was the first time she ever said she didn't want to go! She wanted to go see Baby Lottie!) We were leaving Sonic, and all of the sudden, I hear "Mom, I think I have a little problem!" What 2 year old says that??? She had some milkshake on her hands... guess that was the "little problem".

Last week we were driving around in my new car, and Mom mentioned Mattie (Mackie's best friend) and of course Mackie said "I need to call Mattie and tell her about my new car.". I handed her my blackberry... locked of course... A few seconds later I hear Mom say, "Are you calling Mattie?" My child responded, "No, I e-mailing her!"... while she was typing away on my bberry! A little bit later I had switched seats and was sitting in the back by her, she handed me her milkshake and nonchalantly said. "I need to check my e-mails from Mattie." Have I created a monster or what?? Murphy USA is to thank for the bberry obsessed 2 year old!

This weekend we were at my parents house and Mackenzie wanted some water, so my Dad went and got her a cup. She drank nearly the whole cup and then handed it to me and said "Mommy check it please, its gusting!". I said what? Did you said it's disgusting?? She said, "Yeah, its gusting!". Where does she come up with this stuff????

My overall favorite thing she says these days is... "I want to go to church!" It doesn't matter if she's asking me where we're going, if we're leaving Wanda's or if I ask her where we are going. I think that's the best thing any parent can hear their kiddo say!

No comments: