Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What did you put in your mouth?


While trying to figure out the whole blog thing earlier tonight, Mackenzie was playing in her playroom. She was watching her new favorite movie Thumbalina, and was being so quiet. I went to ask what she wanted for dinner and found this... Anyone want to guess what it was??? Unless you're looking really close I bet you can't... BLACK MAGIC MARKER! Guess there is a first time for everything. Being the "memory obsessed" Mommy that I am, I had to take a picture after I told her, that we don't put markers in our mouth! Think I was sending a mixed message???

1 comment:

Magen said...

Yea - we've won you over! Just wait, next thing you know you'll be drinking the kool-aid at the ranch! he he. Mackie and Mary Claire wore the same shirt today! Can't believe she's already addicted to the bberry - that's hilarious. They're watching!