Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kitty Cat


Well this is our newest obsession.... Kitty Cat. Randomly and out of the blue she became obsessed with this cat overnight. One out of 20 of her "animals" that we used to bribe her when we were potty training. (Yes I said BRIBE! I'm not ashamed! My 2 yr old was potty trained before her birthday! The majority of that credit should go to Wanda though!!) Granted this one does stick out her tongue to lick her paw when you push her head down, but still it was totally random! As you can tell by the black coming off... it goes EVERYWHERE! Bed, naptime, in the car, the dinner table, even to the potty. One day I barely rescued it from falling into the potty when she was tee-teeing. Needless to say that would have been a DISASTER with as often as it goes in her mouth. I just hope we don't loose it... can't find another one anywhere... it's a special one that came with her birthday present. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments: