Monday, June 8, 2009

Part of that world...

Mackenzie's favorite princess is Ariel and I can't tell you how many times we've watched the "old Ariel" (The original) and the "new Ariel" (Ariel the beginning or something like that. She loves seeing Ariel as both a Mermaid and a Princess this is why we waited over an hour last fall to see Ariel as the mermaid at Disneyworld. Well lately she's started singing alot and her favorite song to sing with or without Mommy, is THE song from the "old Ariel". Randomly enough on the way home today I decided I'd try out my video camera on my new blackberry to see how it worked. I was not expecting to stay on Mackenzie since I wasn't waiting the phone or much less get anything decent. Well the results were AWESOME! So I had to share them with you! Hope you don't expect great picture quality it is a blackberry after all...


3 comments:

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

Love it!! Rylee and her should get together and do a duet!

Magen said...

one question... who was driving?? :)

Lins said...

That would be a HILARIOUS duet!!

I was driving... but before you freak I turned the video on at a stop sign, propped the bb on my console and had no clue that I'd gotten such a hilarious video until after I pulled into the driveway! Talk about good luck!!