Monday, October 24, 2011

Talk about a shocker!





Check out what my little big boy wanted to do tonight!

I told him I had to go tee tee and he took off! I followed him and thought he was just going to my bathroom, but nope, he went into what will be the kids bathroom backed up to the toilet and pulled up his shirt! I was shocked but knew what it meant... I pulled his shorts down, took off his diaper and held him on the big potty. His face lit up and he grinned from ear to ear!! He looked like he was even "concentrating"! Ha! When he "finished" I went and got the little potty and seat for the big potty just so we had them for the next time he was interested. Well the next time was then! He wanted to sit on the little potty but kind of fussed until I pulled his shorts down and took off his diaper again! Then he grinned from ear to ear!!

I've always heard boys are harder to potty train and I have no grand hopes that he'll be potty trained tomorrow but it definitely was encouraging to see some excitement! Because trust me... There are many many many temper meltdowns to come during the potty training process!

Boy potty training... Ugh! Brian?? Where are you???

No comments: