Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Making Their School Beautiful

Last week Mackenzie's campfire group planted flowers at their school to help make their school beautiful!  Not only did they help make their school beautiful but they had such a good time doing it!! We're so blessed to have such precious girls in Mackenzie's Camp Fire group! :)


The girls hard at work.


She's obsessed with wearing her hair like this, these days!


Mackenzie showing off the flowers


Working Hard!


Making sure the flowers are just perfect!



Hey Mom!


Maybe she can plant flowers and keep them alive better than Mom can... I kill everything! I'm surprised my kids have made it this far... Just Kidding!!



The girls got distracted by the chance to climb a tree in front of their school! They never get a chance to do that!!



I'm super duper excited I was able to capture this pic of Mackenzie and 2 of her friends blowing dandelions! Love it!!


Making sure the flowers got watered after they were planted!


All the girls were enamored with the Roly Polys!

Later that night, Mackenzie said, "Mom did you notice I moved after I finished planting flowers?" (I didn't but said, yeah baby, why?) She said, "Because I didn't want you taking any more pictures of me!" Well excuuuse me Mrs Thang! :)

No comments: