Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Magnetic

These pics are a couple of months old but I think they are hilarious and I keep forgetting to blog about them..

Dylan is obsessed with all the magnets on our refridgerator. And when I say obsessed, I really kinda mean it... Hardly a night passes where I'm not pulling one out of his mouth! (Especially at the time these pictures were taken.) This night he was so funny because he was trying to reach the magnets I had pushed out of his reach. He was bound and determined to get to them!


Stretch


Come on buddy you can do it!!


Concentrating HARD... Notice he already has a magnet firmly grasped in his left hand.


Check out the tip toes! I love this pictures!


Score!


Whew! I have to rest for a minute...


If... I... could... just... stretch.... a... little... farther...


Not a magnet... but a precious kiddo! :)


Somehow he ended up like this before the night was over...

No comments: