Thursday, June 23, 2011

First Hair Cut

Today Dylan got his first haircut! I couldn't bear to the curls (and Brian told me I didn't have to) so we only got the front trimmed so it didn't hang in his eyes anytime it fell in his face. I knew it was time last week when he turned to look at me and started blinking all crazy because his hair was hanging in his eyes. :)

Brian was so sweet to take the pictures today while I tried to hold Dylan still along with the help of the bribe Wanda was so kind to send with us! My shutter speed looks like it was too low so the pictures were pretty overexposed. I had to do some editing to try to get them where they were usable. I took a test shot to make sure everything was ok but I didn't do it with Dylan in the shot, so they didn't turn out like I wanted. Whoops!

(I'm gonna teach BK a little bit about my camera over the weekend just so he'll be familiar enough to catch it next time.)




No comments: