Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Susy to do the following:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.



So this is what would have been my 4th pic from my 4th folder if I'd ever gotten around to putting all my pics back in the same directory. (New camera created a new directory) Anyway this pic is of Mackenzie when she was 2 months old playing in her Bumbo seat. God bless the person who invented this jewel! Mackenzie loved that rattle and I choose to believe that the look on her face was one of 2 month old focus and not that she was "doing business". (Honestly, I can't remember...) Another couple of cool details... this was before all Mackenzie's hair came in and got crazy and curly! It's also before it lightened up, when she was born it was light brown and LITERALLY looked like she had been to get it highlighted. If you notice her toes, one side is curled up and the other is spread out. She used to do that a lot when she was little. Not ever sure why, but she liked to alternate between curling her toes and spreading them out. Such a silly girl, even at 2 months old!

I tag:

1. Heather
2. Anne
3. Abbie
4. Sarah

No comments: