Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Talking on the phone

When we were in Disneyworld I bought an Ariel cell phone for Mackenzie to use as a prize on the way home. Well we never needed it on the way home so I was saving it for her stocking... well last week she ended up in the prize drawer and found it. There was no way I was getting out of giving it to her then. Well its' been absolutely hilarious!

Here's a sample conversation:

I walk in the room and she looks at me and says

"Shhhh! I'm talking on the phone."
"No there is too many people in here"
"Hi, my name is Mackenzie. What's yours? Ariel?"
"Alright talk to you later"



Here's another one... can't decide which is funnier.
"Hey Ariel!"
"Whatcha doing?"
"Oh you're in the ocean with Flounder and the shark?"
"Can I talk to Flounder?"
"Hey Flounder, you're in the ocean with Ariel and the shark."
"Have fun, talk to you later!"

Many different variations on this same conversation are going on all the time, and are always entertaining!

No comments: