Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Random Mackenzisms

I know I've blogged before about the random things Mackenzie says, but she is always saying the funniest things, so I build them all up and then will post them a group at a time.

A couple of weekends ago Brian was in our bedroom putting up laundry and Mackenzie was playing in our closet... for some reason she loves to do that when we're in there. I guess it seems fun like a fort... at least that's why I used to play in my closet!!! Anyway back to the point, Brian says all of the sudden, Mackenzie opens the door and says "Thanks for shopping with us today!" and then promptly closes the door! Who knows where she learned that but I think its' hilarious!!

Another new thing in Mackenzie land is the fact that if she gets her clothes even a little bit wet, she has to strip them off! The first day she started this she came running in to the living room from the playroom and said "I gotta go change my clothes I spilled water all over them". And then she immediately turned around to run to her room. The way she said it, so matter of factly and just like it was an FYI made me almost roll on the floor laughing!

This next one I have NO idea where it came from... I don't even remember what I said to her, but all of the sudden she looked at me and said "Awwww shucks!" It applied perfectly to the situation and she also had the perfect accompanying look. I was just in awe of the random things she says!

There are many more, but that's all I have on the e-mail I sent myself to make sure I didn't forget to blog about them!

1 comment:

Magen said...

She's such a comedian!