Sunday, December 7, 2008

Springer


Mackenzie has a new obsession... one of those little bitty metal slinkies. Who knows why but for some reason she calls it her "springer". I assume its because it looks like a spring and in 2 yr old logic it should then be called "springer". Who can fault a 2 yr old for their logic? If only things were that easy!! :) She is OBSESSED with it and wants it ALL the time. And go figure its little and she likes to carry it everywhere so we never know where exactly to look for it. One morning before leaving for work I came in the living room to find her playing with it, she looked at me and just said "Mom it's not boinging!!" I was surprised as usual and had no idea where she had learned the word boing or what it meant. She never ceases to trip me out with the new words she comes up with every day. I also want to thank my wonderful husband for buying a backup and also discovering they have them at the W-M checkout and not just the Target dollar bins!!

1 comment:

Magen said...

She's so funny! She's my 2nd favorite blond-haired, blue-eyed, 2-yr-old, sassy girl! :)

By the way, how did you do on the GMAT?