Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stackin'

Mackenzie's newest obsession is with stacking the cups and cans in the kitchen. My kitchen could be perfectly clean... (Hey I said could be, not that it is, anything is possible!) and all the sudden out comes every cup in our cabinet and every can in the other cabinet and away goes my clean (or pretend) clean kitchen. This day she had skittles she was pouring back and forth between the cups. Even more of a mess, but she was having such a blast!! Some days she helps pick up the mess and then other days its just not worth the 10 extra minutes it would take to have the "help".

P.S. Mackenzie just saw this pic and said, "It's my tower! I build it!" and immediately went back to watching Mickey before bedtime.




One of many times the "tower" fell over.

This time was funny because I caught it in the midst of fall... her face was priceless!

This is Mackenzie's silly new "say cheese" face... I laugh every time but then thing what a silly picture! (Again she looked over while I was uploading the pics and said, "I'm saying cheese!")

No comments: