Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Big Haircut

Today was the day of Dylan's first "real" haircut... (He had the front part trimmed a while back but this was the first all over hair cut) He's been needing a haircut for a while because its gotten so long and by the end of the day it gets crazy and out of control. But a certain Mommy couldn't bear the thought of cutting all the curls in case they didn't come back!! Brian has been making comments about it for awhile so I finally decided it was time. I kept putting it off because of the family pics we were supposed to have last weekend, but knew I couldn't wait any longer...

So last week I bit the bullet and scheduled his appt. I walked in today and told Monica I was going to be a big girl and not cry! I didn't because I was trying to keep him still. But now looking at the pics makes me sad! I think the haircut is too cute but it makes me sad because he looks like such a little boy now and all my curls are gone! I played with his hair all the time and it was one of my fave things about him! (Sad to admit with a boy I guess...) Good news is that his hair still curls!! So thankfully that helps me not be so sad!

Well without further ado...

Before





Really long and kinda crazy.

After




Look it still curls!!




From the front. It's not as short in the front as it looks. Is just pushed back and I was rushing to get a picture.




Another back view. He looks like such a big boy!!

I'll take some "real" pics this weekend and post more then.

No comments: