Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lunch and Fun at the Park

On Sunday after church we decided to take the kids to eat lunch at the park and play a little bit since the weather was so gorgeous! We don't get a chance to play outside after work anymore because its pitch black at like 3 pm these days! Plus the weather will be changing soon so we were trying to enjoy it while we could!


These kiddos make me laugh!


Bet you can't guess what he's excited about by looking at the evidence on his face!


I LOVE his face in this one even if he is squeezing banana thru his teeth!

Trying for a sweet pic with her arm around her brother, but she was too busy wolfing down her banana so she could go play!

Surprise! It's Mackenzie!


LOVING sliding!


Laughing hysterically at each other!


Pulling him off the slide! He was ROLLING!


He LOVED the park this time around!


Beautiful fall day!

Running after the soccer ball!


Love this picture! Trying to get his attention with a ball!


Rolling around in the grass


I don't know what it is about this picture, but it melts my heart!


I love this picture for SOOO many reasons!


See it still curls even after the haircut!!


My honey!!


I die for a profile picture!!

No comments: