Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love Puggles!

On Wednesday nights when Brian and I are helping with Trek (5th & 6th grade Awana's) Mackenzie goes to Puggles. She LOVES Puggles and can't WAIT to go every week!! This year I love it even more because she comes home every week and we can ask her what she's learned. So far this year she has learned that God has made the trees, the flowers, the grass, the vegetables and this week the sun. It's the best feeling in the world to hear my kiddo telling me what she learned at church... that God made everything. Mine and Brian's ultimate goal as parents is to raise children who love God with all their hearts and want to do His will in their lives.

I was trying to get her to smile and look at the camera, but she'd say "Cheese" and look down immediately.


Go figure, I was trying to get her to show me her Puggles shirt.


Our little camel.

No comments: