Friday, January 23, 2009

They didn't match!

I got home from a church meeting to find Mackenzie in a RAzorback T-Shirt, Elmo panties, and Elmo socks. Her cute outfit was nowhere to be found. She had a cute 3/4 lenght blue striped shirt and jean skirt to wear. I even sent tights to wear under her skirt (the pant kind... not panty hose kind) because you never know if it really was gonna be 70 when we picked her up. I really wanted to see the tights under the skirt because I thought it would be cute! Well I asked Brian why she wasn't wearing them... he said he went into her room while he was cooking dinner and found her naked (except for the Elmo socks of course.) He told her she had to put clothes on so she got a t-shirt. Here comes the kicker...

I asked if she wore the tights under the skirt and he said no. She told Wanda they didn't match!!! I said what?? He said yeah, and she had the Elmo socks on when I got there. I said so the tights didn't match but the socks did? He said he even said Mackie the socks don't match and she said "Yes they do!" Apparently she's coming in to her own sense of goofy style! Why argue with it?

No comments: