Monday, January 26, 2009

Totally Uncool Non-Trad!

For those of you who don't know... or don't remember a Non-Trad is one of the older people who was in your college classes and ALWAYS asked questions. You always thought, what you haven't gotten this yet??? Well its official I feel like one of those people now! I've started grad school in the last couple of weeks, and my friends and I have been making jokes about how we were gonna be the uncool non-trads. Well tonight we officially felt like that... we sooooo didn't get our concepts in our Finance class as quickly as we should have, even though it was just a review from our finance class in college. It didn't help that the only only guys in the class graduated in May of 07 and May of 08. We comprise 4 of the 9 people in the class, so the small numbers don't help either. I'm really hoping it will be better by next week or I might actually break down and cry! :) It's official I CAN NOT miss a Monday night!

My new favorite question to ask myself is why did I do this to myself???

1 comment:

Magen said...

Are you going to SAU?