Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random is My Middle Name

I'm sure this will be the first of many posts to come with this title...

1. I am one of the most random people you will ever meet. Just ask my husband! I can jump from one subject to another without any warning just because of one small word that connects the subjects or even just made me think of another subject. Even after 8 yrs of marriage and 2 1/2 years of dating/engagement poor BK still can't follow me most of the time. I have a friend who can follow me most of the time, only because she's equally as random!

2. This morning, my morning started off so crappy that it was either cry or go get Spudnuts for breakfast! I chose Spudnuts! If you've never had spudnuts, and odds are unless you live in the immediate area you haven't, you're missing out! They are donuts made of potato flour and are AMAZING!! Trust me!

3. Even though my boss is a great guy (tell him that I'll hurt you...) I decided he wouldn't be upset if I left for 5 minutes if I brought him back 2 spudnuts. Yeah I was right... His exact words, "If it means I get spudnuts I wish you would have bad days more often!" Thanks boss... Ha! Mission Accomplished!

4. I used to make fun of my Mom for scrapbooking... And now I LOVE to scrapbook! Unfortunately from the moment I got pregnant with Dylan I didn't feel good enough to do it. Then we moved and I had no time. Then we had a newborn and I had no time. Then I had a 4 yr old and 6 mo old and still have no time. One day, I will return to you scrapbooking!

5. Oddly enough with as much as I love to scrapbook, I am not crafty! (My Mom disagrees, but she has to lie she is my Mom.) I hate being forced to be creative... it stresses me out!

6. I love mustard, I mean I think it should be a food group. I HATE mayo! BK, he loves mayo and HATES mustard! We literally will not kiss each other when one of us has had the oth I kid you not... a quick peck on the lips is even out of the question. The though of it makes us both want to vomit!

7. I could keep this going forever... but I'll save more randomness for later. Believe me I have plenty left over! As an example of my randomness, when I started this post I only had 1 thought in mind, #2. As you can see there was plenty to follow with no hesistation.

No comments: