Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tucked in Shirt

Today marks a milestone in my life... The first time I tucked in a shirt since having Dylan. For those of you out there who have had babies, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that haven't... Just Wait. You will. Trust Me. Personally I prefer not to tuck my shirt in, #1 I am heavily endowed in the booty, hip, and thigh area, #2 I hate having to continually make sure my shirt is tucked in, #3 I had one post baby belly and now I have that post baby belly twice over. (Some things are never the same even if you are down to your pre-baby weight) So last night I was trying to decide what I was going to wear to work today and decided why not leave the vest off and tuck in the cute button up shirt with ruffles and buttons on the sleeves to hold up my rolled up sleeves? So I decided to brave it... I looked in the mirror before I left and was ok with what I saw. Then when I dropped Mackenzie off at pre-school on my way in to work one of the 4 year old teachers said "You are looking so good!". Talk about a good way to start off your morning! So that made my milestone even better... not only did I brave the tuck in but I actually pulled it off. Ha! To that precious teacher (with the cool name) "Thank you for making my morning!"

For all the rest of you out there (the 2 ppl who read this)... Welcome to my randomness!

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

OK, this made me laugh, b/c I totally relate to it. My weight is a little less than even before I was preggo w/ Mattie, but you can't tell b/c my stomach area is so jacked up...it will just never be the same (tear!). So I rejoice with you over such a monumental milestone...way to go on that tucked in look!