Monday, November 15, 2010

Family, Christmas Cards, and Free Stuff

I don't know about you guys, but those are three of my favorite things! And guess what! I have the opportunity to roll all 3 of those things into one great package this year! (and so do you!)

One of my favorite sites to order cool cards, stationary, photobooks etc is shutterfly.com. I have ordered Christmas cards, Dylan's birth announcements, thank you notes, photo books, and more from this site over the years. They always seem to have new cool designs that fit my design aesthetic. (If I have one... Ha!)

This year they are giving away 50 free cards to bloggers just for talking about it on your blog. So why not?!?!

Every Christmas I LOVE to get Christmas cards! I love seeing the families of my friends, especially the ones I don't get to see on a consistent basis. And I'll admit, I always pick the "cutest" ones and display them in a prime spot on my fridge! (I'll never tell where that spot is in case you happen to be involved in Crazy Kennebeck Land in real life!)

This year I can't wait to do our Christmas cards, because we get to showcase our new addition, ok not new any more... but new since our last Christmas card! (The fact that he was a teeny tiny growing human being in the last pic doesn't count since nobody could see him!) I don't know what picture we're going to use yet, and if it will be a lucky shot I catch or if it will be a shot that a "real" photographer will take, but I do know where I'm going to get my cards!!

Now comes the hard part... Which one to pick???


OH MY GOODNESS!! I wonder what I'd have to do to get my kids to look up like this? This baby is precious but mine are GORGEOUS!! (Yes I'm biased!)


If I can't pick out just one pic, this would be a great one. And it says Merry Christmas! I refuse to get a card that doesn't say Merry Christmas! I just can't take Christ out of Christmas especially on my Christmas cards!


I love this one!! It's so cute and different!


How can you go wrong with a black and white card?


The message on this one says it all!

Man, now I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep... I won't be able to stop looking or playing out all the options in my head! Check 'em out to see which one you like!

Shutterfly, how I love you, but even more so when you give me free stuff!!

No comments: