Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ladybug and Dragon


For Halloween I had a Ladybug and a Dragon!! I must say they were the cutest kids I saw all night!!


I just love these kiddos!!!


My little ladybug!

 

My Happy Smilin' Dragon! He didn't get upset with his costume once! 


This ladybug's eyes kill me everytime!!


I just want to pinch those cheeks!!

 On Sunday night we had our Fall Festival at church. There were games Mackenzie got to play, and after each game she got candy. There was a hayride and face painitng too. We had a blast!


Mackenzie got her face painted by some of the girls in our youh group. She sat there so still and sweet while they painted her face.


She loved the ladybug she got!


Pumpkin Golf!


Bowling


Life is so tough when you're a dragon chillin' at the Fall Festival!


How precious!!!


No comments: