Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Thanksgiving may have been yesterday but in the midst of the turkey eating and kid chasing I didn't have time to post my Thanksgiving post, so here it is a day later! We should be thankful no matter what the day!

Here's a list... in no particular order (except for the first couple!)

1. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who sent his son to die on the cross for my sins! I can't even begin to imagine the pain it must have caused Him to send his one and only son to die on the cross for all of us! It shows how much God loves us that he can make that sacrifice! As a mother, I can't even begin to comprehend it...

2. My amazing husband and the wonderful man he is! God blessed me so much when he placed me in his life! He's not only an amazing husband but an amazing father as well!! Every time I see him with our kids I love him more and more!! (Mushy I know...)

3. My healthy kids! They may be crazy, silly, goofy, scared of nothing and in Mackenzie's case likely to say anything at any moment but I am sooooo blessed to have my precious kiddos! God is good to us!

4. I am thankful for my angel baby who is in Heaven with our Heavenly Father! How can I be thankful for that? Easy... God knew what he was doing when he took our baby to Heaven (even though we don't) and as a result that baby will never have to deal with the pain of this world but always be able to bask in the love of our Heavenly Father and all our family members who have already gone to Heaven.

5. I am thankful that both Brian and I have good jobs! We may work for a company with never ending craziness but we have been blessed to be employed by a great company! Myself since graduating college and Brian for 3 1/2 years.

6. A house with heat and air.

7. Two cars that run.

8. A loving extended family (on both sides!)

9. A wonderful babysitter and her husband who love our kids when we can't be there during the day.

10. The fact that my stomach is full right now and will be again later tonight. There are too many people who aren't blessed enough to say that.

11. The sponsor child who's name I don't even know yet. We signed up for a sponsorchild from Haiti last week at the Building 429/Mike's Chair concert and I can't wait to learn more about them!

12. Diet Coke with Vanilla!!!

13. Antibiotics that will help my baby boy's ear infection feel better!

14. The fact that my sweet girl LOVES listening to KLove all the time!! (I'll post a video of her singing one day soon!)

15. A great preschool with great teachers and staff who love my daughter and are teaching her to be the smart girl she is!

16. The Arkansas/LSU tickets Brian and I have for tomorrow's game!! WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

17. Christmas time, its a great time of year all about family but the most important reason is because its when Jesus was born!

18. Technology... I love new gadgets!!

19. The fact I can keep my list going and going...

Bottom line:

I am Thankful!

No comments: