Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Throwback Pics

I'm having problems getting my camera to upload my new pics, so instead I'm going to reminisce and look at some throwback pics of Mackenzie.



I don't think I have to explain when this picture was taken... :)


Mackenzie is 3 months old in this picture and silly as always... I loved this outfit! Plus check out the bow and bracelet! When she was this age she always had one or the other on! Now I don't even bother with bows, because they only succeed in getting her in trouble because she won't leave them alone at school!


Every time I think about Mackenzie as a baby this picture comes to mind, it was Christmas night (she was  7 1/2 months old) and when I went to check on her she had all 3 paci's in her hand! This is one of my most precious memories as her as a baby. (And yes after this pic I took the clip off the paci in her mouth! Can you tell we were trying to make sure she stayed asleep when we put her in bed?)



This picture was in Aug of 2007, I had just come back from my first business trip (yep, I traveled even less then...) and I had gotten her a Mickey and a Minnie at the Disney store in the Riverwalk Mall. She LOVED them and carried them with her everywhere! I still have this picture framed in my house!


Check out those curls!! Mackenzie was almost a year and a half old in this picture. And she was always saying "I Cook" and pulling all the pots and rubbermaid containers out of the cabinets. She loved it! (Dylan has already started... wonder where he got the idea?)


This was taken probably a week after the "I Cook" picture. At this time Brian and I were both helping with Awanas on Wednesday nights and Mackenzie LOVED going to Puggles! She wanted to wear her Puggles shirt all the time and in this pic she was showing it off to me while saying "CHEESE!!"

Man how the time flies... ok off to bed before I start crying when I realize her baby brother will be 1 in a couple of weeks and she'll be 5 in May. "Sniff! Sniff!"

No comments: