Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Flower Girl

I don't really have alot of words tonight, so here are a few pics of my sweet angel girl as the flower girl in Brian's sister's wedding the weekend before Christmas.

Disclaimer: These are my inexperienced shots... I saw one of the photographers shots earlier and wanted to die!! Don't worry I'll post it here once I know my sis-in-law has gotten all her pics back from the photographer.



I think this is the only time she was sitting still!


Melt My Heart!


They were running and sliding all over the rose petals on the dance floor... I just KNEW they were going to slide into a table!


Beautiful Big Girl!


In awe of something... 


She was running around like a crazy person so much that she had to stop and come get a drink of water!! Silly Girl!!


I die for this picture!! (and then I saw the photographer's...)


Our little family! (Before we sent Dylan back to El Do with my parents! Ha!)
He had been so good for the 2 days he needed a break! (and we had a reception hall to clean!)

No comments: