Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beth V Photography Class: Day 15 "My Favorite Photo"

The last assignment for the class is my favorite photo... Doesn't have to be from this class, but I think I've gotten a new favorite while learning how to use my camera. So I'm posting two faves! My fave pre-class and after the class.


I took this picture within a couple of days of getting my camera. But I still love this picture! I took this picture the morning we showed Mackenzie the finished swingset she was getting for her 4th birthday. She was THRILLED! Can you tell? Ha!



This pic is my new favorite! I took it during the fast assignment and I couldn't be more thrilled with it! I love the bubbles, the kiddo, the background. The whole nine yards! I'm going to get this one blown up and framed!

ISO 800, 1/1600, f/5.6

No comments: