Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Little Monkeys

Months ago I had gotten Mackenzie some Monkey PJ's from Old Navy because her and Poppy have this thing they always talk about called "Monkey Shorts". Nobody outside of our family would understand I'm sure, but its their "thing" and its so cute! So anyway I got her the girl version of these monkey "pajomies" and one day I realized they had a boy version and that I could get a 3-6 mo size for Dylan. So I've been dying for him to be big enough to wear them and a week ago on a Saturday they both wore their Monkey pajomies and I had to take pictures!!

I will admit that I forgot about putting Dylan in his until he was already asleep but like the good picture taking Mommy I am... I changed him right after he woke up!


Not a morning person... (think she'd even been up 2 hours...)


My precious little monkeys

If only her knee wasn't in the way... but still precious!


Giggling Little Boy!

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

So CUTE! So I'm not the only one who loves matchy-matchy siblings! Those jammies are precious on both of them, and he REALLY looks like Mackie in that last picture!