Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Best Friend Mattie

One of Mackenzie's favorite phrases almost since she could talk was "My Best Friend Mattie!!" Since the day Ashley and I went back to work the girls have been together nearly every day! So much so that some days when we would pick the girls up from Wanda's house we would hear stories about how they'd fought during the day... It was so funny because they loved (and still do) each other like sisters but also fight like sisters as well!
Check out these best friends last week at the Mother's Day Tea at First Baptist Preschool. I'm sorry I just don't think it can get much cuter than this!!


Ok... well maybe this does! I think its one of my fave pics that every came from Wanda!




I remember this picture like it was yesterday! (And that makes me sad...) Ashley and I both pulled up at the same time to get the girls and saw Wanda taking pictures at the front door. This pic was right when the girls saw us. Can you tell they were excited to see their mommies?



The girls couldn't look more different but they love each other with all of their hearts! We are so thankful that Mackenzie has such a sweet best friend!!

No comments: