Friday, July 2, 2010

My faves!

So I decided this morning I'd share with you my new favorite pics of my favorite two short people in the world!! Both pics melt my heart and are now on my desk at work so I can see them all day!


I mean, for realz! How can you resist hose blue eyes and that smile??


Check out my Razorback in his little jersey! (And his hair is finally starting to come back!!)

These pics replaced my old faves within the last week. So why not share those pics as well? I was totally torn between my last round of faves, so I had two fave pics of each kiddo.

One of my very first pics of Mackenzie with my new camera. It was the morning of her birthday party and she was seeing her swingset put together for the first time! I just love how she still has her "crazy hair" from getting up and is still in her pjs. The crazy hair is a total Mackenzie thing!


I took this one later that weekend on her birthday/Mother's Day. It just kills me every time!!


I love this pic of my baby boy because he's looking at me, like "Really Mom? What are you taking a picture of me for? Leave me alone so I can suck my thumb!"


This one is too cute for words... Grin. Eyelashes.

No comments: