Monday, July 12, 2010

My Golfer

Last week when BK and I escaped for a few days to celebrate our anniversary Brian wanted to play golf and being the wonderfully sweet wife I am, I went along and drove the golf cart. I actually do enjoy it, some. Until the 14th hole or so and then I become BORED and ready to be done. Thank goodness for my kindle! Ha! (The peace and quiet is awesome! I had actually forgotten what it sounded like...)

So here are some pictures of that man of mine playing golf. For all I know there is something fundamentally wrong with his swing or some other golf fundamental but hey what do I know or what do I care! :)

Off the tee box


Mid Swing


Follow thru (At least I guess that's what its called in golf...)


Lining up his shot


Me lining up my shot


Chipping onto the green. (Man, I think I used that term correctly...)


My shot... Do you know how hard it is to take a shot with one hand with an SLR?


I was told to take a pic of how close his ball was to the marker... I just don't remember how far it was, but it was far. :)


Remember when I said I get bored about hole 14? Yeah...

For the record he played really good that day and ended up shooting an 82 (if I remember right...) And if it hadn't been a golf course he's only played a few times in his life he would have shaved several more shots off his score. He was hitting that good... or so he told me. Just kidding I believe everything he says all the time! (SIKE!)

No comments: