Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beth V Photography Class: Day 5 "Quiet"

Day 5's assignment was Quiet. As you can imagine... Not much quiet happens in Crazy Kennebeck Land! Unless the kids are already asleep!

I took these shots this morning right after my kids woke up, (one of the only other times they are quiet) and they were watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They were both still and Dylan even stayed on the couch... Shocking! In my fave picture, Dylan is doing the only other thing that keeps them quiet, reading.


ISO 800, 1/20, f/5.6


ISO 800, 1/13, f/5.6

Not thrilled with the lighting over the top of the kids heads in this pic..


ISO 800, 1/20, f/5.6

This one is a little grainy... I'm still struggling to get good pics of my kids in the sunroom even though it has great lighting. Ugh!

No comments: