Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beth V Photography Class: Day 6 "Loud"

Today's assignment was "Loud"... There is no shortage of Loud in my house! I don't call it Crazy Kennebeck Land for nothing! However, catching Loud on camera is a totally different story!

I thought I had a brilliant idea... Take the kids in their playroom in front of their window and tell them to scream their hearts out! (Because I knew there was NO chance I'd get them at their favorite loud activities... dinner time, chasing each other, dumping Dylan out of his chair onto the carpet...)

Mackenzie thought it was an awesome idea and she was all about it! However executing it in was a whole different story. And I sure wasn't going to be able to get them both in the same shot in good light without blur screaming!

I deleted a TON of pics and there is one from Mackenzie I kept. And I also threw in a picture from the other day when I tried my outside assignment again this weekend.


ISO 800, 1/80, f/5.6


ISO 400, 1/200, f/5.6


No comments: