Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beth V Photography Class: Day 8 "Light"

I'm actually writing this post on Sat night as opposed to Sunday because I'll be spending Easter Sunday with my family celebrating The Light of the World.

Again I'm still a little behind on my assignments... But that's ok I'll be catching up over the next couple of days. This assignment was light and we were challenged to try out backlight. I'm still not sure if what I got is a good example or just lucky since Mackenzie's hair is so blonde!

I didn't get what I was looking for, but I'm ok with the outcome, and as always my precious subjects! For the record, I wanted more of a hazy look but that didn't happen... Ha! I have some pictures kinda like that, that I took at the Easter Egg Hunt a few weeks ago, but they weren't taken on manual so they don't really count... :)

All 3 were take at ISO 200, 1/250, f/5.6


I like this pic because she's looking off to the side (probably at her Daddy or Brother).




I love the different persepective of this one! I guess its not different when I take a lot of pictures at weird angles these days... Ha!

Again, I'm not sure if I did a good job with back lighting or if its just the blonde hair throwing me off. Again, kinda hard to backlight when the pool is almost directly over the pool! Ha!

No comments: