Monday, September 6, 2010

Football, Friends, and Food

What can be better than those three things??? Only when they are all three combined!

One of our favorite times of year is here!! COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!  And our favorite team? You guessed it! Our Arkansas Razorbacks!! Woo Pig Sooie! In honor of our fave Hogs season opener on Saturday we had some friends over and grilled some burger and hot dogs. So like I said what could be better?


We have so few pics of all 4 of us as a family so I wanted a pic of us all decked out in our Razorback finery!

Here are pics of our friends that came over that night. (I made the pics small so they don't kill me if they hate the pics...) Mary, Lottie, Nate & future Baby D on the left. Luke, Chloe, & Jenny are on the right.

Chloe and Dylan playing together, they were obsessed with each other and from what I hear Chloe cried when they went home... we think its because she missed her boyfriend! :)

I would have loved pics of Lottie and Mackenzie playing, but that just wasn't happening! They wouldn't stop for pics or slow down long enough for me to sneak one in. Oh well...




Oh yeah I remember what could be better... a 44-3 win! Woo Pig Sooie!!

No comments: