Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

Last weekend Mackenzie had a friend over to play for awhile. I went to check on them one time and happened to overhear part of their conversation and suddenly had an idea for a great post!

(If you've never listened to the conversation of 2 4 year old girls you're missing out on some cheap entertainment!!)

"I'm gonna be a bunny." "Oh yeah! You be a bunny and I'll be your Mom!"

"I'm going to fix my hair." "You can have the whole place to yourself!"

"Oh yeah, Duh!" "Don't say that to you Mom!"

"Here are your markers and here are your silly bands. And if you get in trouble, put them in here" (Wonder where she came up with that idea... Hmmm, maybe somebody has been getting in trouble with their silly bands???? Surely not my daughter!)

"Put your stuff in your cubby. Are you staying for daycare? No, you're only staying to 1:00, because your Mom is picking yup up." (Any guesses what they were playing??)

"Lucifer! Lucifer! BumBumBumBum Glass Slipper! Glass Slipper! BumBumBumBum" (pretending to read Cinderella... I'll admit I was wondering what in the world! When I first heard this conversation... Ha!)

"I need a drink." "Here you go!" "Thank You!" "But don't spill it!" (wonder how many times she's hear that...)

"I'm gonna sleep in here with you because it's (her tent) a kid one and a grown up one. Oh wait! I need to eat. I'll keep an eye on you, I can't sleep yet."

No comments: