Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Obsession

Oh my goodness!! I have a new obsession!!


(Excuse the crazy lighting...)

TOMS SHOES!!!!

My brother has been a Toms fan for awhile now... and I'll admit, I used to make fun of him for liking them! Well lately I've been thinking I might like some. And THEN this weekend on the way to the game, I saw several pairs of Toms in my favorite color... RAZORBACK RED!! Brian told me to go buy some... Usually I would put off getting them and end up talking myself out of getting them because I'm cheap and I rarely buy anything for myself. However, this time I jumped on it before I could talk myself out of it and bought them yesterday! And guess what... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! Toms are now going to be my flip-flops of cold weather! For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE flip flops and start wearing them as soon as the weather is warm... even if there is a warm spell in February! I can't wait until Friday so I can wear them to work, dang business attire the rest of the week!

Again, I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of them this time! (Brian was surprised I bought them so quickly... Ha!) And I'm already trying to figure out how to get another pair...

In case you aren't familiar with Toms, attached is a link to their website. They aren't just cool shoes, they have a really cool background and story to go along with them. How can you resist with their "One for One"  movement? Pairs of shoes for children in need?? Come on!!

No comments: