Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wooooooo Pig Sooie!

In honor of my Hogs and their amazing game against Bama I've decided to recap my favorite room in the house during halftime!

When Mackenzie was born we knew we would have decorated her nursery in Razorback stuff had she been a boy... Since she was a girl we just went with a couple of Razorback touches in her red lady bug room. When we found out our second crazy Kennebeck kiddo was going to be a boy we knew he'd have a Razorback nursery... We LOVE the way it turned out!



 
  








Excuse me while I go back to cheering on my Hogs!! I think today is the perfect day to send the Tide rolling down The Hill!!! Wooooo Pig Sooie!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

You obviously posted this before the 4th quarter, huh! Waaaay too confident there in the last paragraph...lol! CUTE CUTE room, I love it, and I'm sure he will too the bigger he gets! WPS!!