Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Bop" (Paci) Baby

For some reason I thought about this picture last night... And since it was pre-blog of course I knew I needed to blog about it! I remember this night really clearly. It was Christmas night after we had survived our first Christmas as a family. (Which is probably why Mackenzie still has the clip on her paci...)

I went to check and make sure Mackenzie was asleep and this is what I found... One paci (with clip still in place) in her mouth, and one in each hand. Of course I had to snap a pic before I took the paci with the clip away! 

This is a great picture because it is a perfect example of how Mackenzie LOVED her "bop"!! We always called it a paci but one day she started calling it a "bop"... Neither us or Wanda had any idea where it came from, but obviously it stuck! That's what we still call it to this day!


No comments: