Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Red Hiney

My poor baby boy has a problem... He has a REALLY red hiney!! (The pics don't do it justice... couldn't exactly photograph the worst part.) This kid is a super pooper! But when he's cutting teeth it's EVEN WORSE! I've literally gotten a text message from Wanda at 2 in the afternoon saying that he has already pooped 5 times! I mean the boy eats but really where does he get all the poop from?? Ok so I got sidetracked, sorry!

Anyway, his hiney is so red that I wanted to let him to try to air out a little bit. So tonight after dinner and his nap I let him run around without a diaper for about 45 minutes. And guess what?!?! We survived the whole time without him peeing everywhere! SCORE!!

I think that naked baby hineys are sooooo cute!! So here are some precious cute pics of his naked hiney! (On a side note... it's much easier to take pictures of naked baby girl hineys, because you don't have to be conscious of "other things" getting in the pics.)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Id love to push him face down in dirt and roughly fuck that tight useless hole untill im satisfied enough and nut hard in his ass