Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin "Carving" (aka Drawing)

This year I decided to make a pumpkin with Mackenzie for the first time. In the past she hasn't really shown interest and last year I was in the midst of feeling really good while pregnant. So as one of her "good choice" prizes I suggested making a pumpkin.

I decided since she's four and I'm a clutz and kinda like my fingers we'd just draw the face on the pumpkin. When I went to get groceries on Saturday I meant to buy more paint pens but forgot, so we had to make due with what we had at home. Black, Silver, and White... oh well she didn't care!


To help her out we decided I could draw out the face that she wanted and she would trace it.




Then she colored in the face.



She was working on it SO intently!


This is our good smiling pic.
(She decided it needed eyelashes and I suggested the lips so it wouldn't look so wierd.... Ha!)


For this pic she said "Wait Mom!" and then had to make this goofy face. It tripped me out!

P.S. I used the Pioneer Woman's 70's Photoshop action on these pics.

No comments: