Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Sweet Baby Girl

Because of Mackenzie's love of the camera these days I haven't had much to post in the way of pictures of my sweet girl... These days this is all I can get out of her when I try to take a picture these days...



Occasionally I get one eye... And I consider that a win. Ha!


On a good choices/bad choices update: As of this morning she was so proud... "Mommy, I have something really important to tell you! My name has never ever ever even been on the board this week!!"  Good job baby! I'm soooo proud of you! "Oh Mommy, I have something else really important to tell you! I haven't even been bossy one day this week either!!" Good job baby! You're making such good choices! We're so proud of you!


Thank you Father for helping us to make the right choices as we parent our kiddo thru this rough patch!

No comments: