Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doing the Dishes



Mackenzie LOVES to do the dishes! (Think there is any chance she'll maintain that love into her teenage years??? DOUBT IT!!) Every time I'm in the kitchen cleaning or cooking she wants to know if she can do the dishes. She used to just love playing in the water and making a HUGE mess, now she adds rinsing off the dishes to the mix. It's really funny to watch and listen too, until you hear SPLASH all over the floor. Then you hear... "Mackenzie!" and "Sorry Mommy!" Is it frustrating to have water all over my floor every night? Yep. But are these memories I'll cherish forever and miss when she doesn't want to do it anymore? Of course!


I love this pic! She looks so sweet and innocent!


Sure water ended up on the floor after this...


More dishes!


Notice the wet shirt!


I know one day I'm gonna miss seeing those blonde curls playing in my sink! *Sniff Sniff*

No comments: