Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Mickey Chronicles...

As I said  a few days ago in my post about the Mickey Wuvey I said I thought I had inspired my next blog... and I did. Below you'll find what I affectionately call, the Mickey Chronicles. Many Many pics of our sweet girl with her favorite thing(s) in the world.


Mackenzie's 1st Mickey and Minnie. I went out of town for a week and came home with a full size Mickey and Minnie for her. (Should have seen the looks in the airport...) She took them EVERYWHERE! Aug 2007


Ever present at naptime and bedtime. Sept 07


Hall Picnic (Check out those curls!!)  March 08


My Silly Sleeper May 08


Holding Buddy's hand while she takes her nap. Dec 2008


What was one of the first things that went on her big girl bed??? All of her Mickeys and Minnies of course! Jan 2009


Sweet Sleeping Baby! March 09


Surprised she could still fit in the bed... April 2009

The REAL Mickey! Not to be confused with the FAKE Mickey... April 2009


Think she has a problem?? June 2009


One day Mackenzie came home from Wanda's with a "bed" for Mickey. Wanda had made it out of an empty diaper box. I don't think either Wanda or I expected it to become such a fixture in our daily lives... It began to go to Wanda's daily. :) June 2009


Mickey (Little Buddy - bottom right corner) sharing his bed with Jamaica Mickey, Minnie, and the first replacement Mickey. June 2009


Mickey and Minnie tucked in their beds. (They may look upside down to you... but from a 3 yr olds angle they were just right!) July 2009


Sleeping crazy again... but with all her buddies! August 2009


Take Buddy to Work Day (see my Mickey Wuvey post for details...) August 2009



And pretty recently... her tea party. March 2010

See when I said Mackenzie was obsessed with Mickey I wasn't exaggerating... Told ya!

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

This is HILARIOUS! She does love her some Mickey : )