Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Precious Little Boy


My Precious Little Boy... I must use the term "little" lightly! When I use that term I am referring to his age because we all know it's not in relation to his size! :) Yesterday we had to go to the doc for an ear "re-check" after his ear infection 2 weeks ago. In those 2 weeks Dylan went from weighing 15 lbs 11 ozs to 16 lbs 10 ozs... Yes ladies and gentlement in 2 weeks my child grew 1 oz shy of a lb!!! Like I said I must use the term "little" only in reference to his age. When his pediatrician came in he said look at that big boy! He said "Are you feeding him?" I said "Nah.... didn't think it was that important". Needless to say we were both laughing by the end of the conversation! All of this to say here are some pics I took of my sweet boy tonight after his bath.



Still hasn't decided between bop and thumb...


Grinning at his Daddy
(Good thing his sister has long eyelashes or she'd be sooo JEALOUS of him when she gets older!)


He was thinking, Really? Do I have to do this now? (He was tired of almost rolling over)


Chilling with his feet up in the air.

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

Chunky like his girlfriend : )