Saturday, June 19, 2010

Following It

Last weekend Brian was working all weekend so that left me alone with my two insane children all weekend long. At some point on Sunday, Dylan was hungry and tired and Mackenzie also needed something. (Shocking I know!) Anyway, I propped Dylan up on the couch to go handle big sis and also to make his bottle. When I left he was propped up on the couch, fussing, with a paci. When I came back this is what I found...


Of course I had to take a pic before I had to half wake him up to feed him. I was gone 2-3 minutes tops...

And of course I had to send a pic to Brian at work because I knew he'd get a kick out of it. His response... "He's following it" I was totally lost... Then he said his thumb. Then it clicked. And I had to giggle, because that's totally what he was doing and ended up almost asleep propped up on his elbow sucking his thumb. Silly boy!

2 comments:

Ashley N said...

That is maybe the cutest thing ever!

Unknown said...

Adorable!