Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wow! This has crept up on me...

Once you realize what this post is about you'll realize the humor in the title...

Tonight I laid Dylan on his belly to let him practice his rolling over. Well in the process I noticed he put his head to the ground and started digging in his toe-toes... And on top of that he actually moved!! (I was surprised!) So after a breather from playing on his belly and a brief nap I tried it again and got out the temporary video camera. (My point and shoot since we have NO idea where our DVD recorder is...)

You'll have to excuse the shakiness of the video and the accidental zoom at the beginning! You'll also hear Mackenzie whining in the background because she had gotten out of the bathtub to tell us something I am sure was REALLY important. :)

I checked out Mackenzie's baby book tonight and noticed that she was starting to scoot at about 4 months and 3 weeks and then full on scooting about 10 days later. (Full on crawling came later...) Dylan was just 4 months on Friday, so I guess he's trying to get a head start on his Big Sister. We're in for alot of that I'm sure... I can't believe we're already to this point with Dylan, it makes me sad! And proud at the same time! He's getting so big so quick!!

No comments: