Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Exhausted...

We had been playing outside in the backyard on Saturday afternoon when I remembered I needed to come inside and marinate the chicken for dinner. So because Brian was working in the front yard I had to drag both kids inside in their bathing suits for a few minutes so I could get it done. Last thing I knew Dylan was in the sunroom talking to himself and watching the fan, about 3 or 4 minutes later I found this...



Think he was worn out?? Isn't he cute??? Wait... handsome???

To give you a little more perspective as to where he was...


See, told you he was tired!!

And yes, for those of you who are wondering... I left him there to finish his nap! (Hey I'd sleep on that rug if I wouldn't get attacked by a blonde headed crazy person!) I setup the video monitor to keep an eye on him and Mackenzie and I went back outside.

No comments: