Monday, June 7, 2010

Let's Roll!

Well on Friday, my baby boy reached a milestone in his "baby life"... He rolled over from his belly to his back! When we were at the doc last week, our pediatrician asked if he'd rolled over yet, and I said no not yet. And honestly I hadn't even thought about it... guess I didn't realize eventhink it was time for that yet. Well when Dr. Ray flipped him over and he almost rolled over I could have cried! And when I put him on his belly Friday night to try, bam there he went! The first time I didn't get but a before and after picture, but the second time I got it in motion! I was so proud and wanted to cry all at the same time!


First time to roll over! Pre-roll and Post-roll... didn't realize he was about to do it! Ha!
P.S. Wanna guess what he was doing with that intent look on his face??? Watching baseball on ESPN!! His Daddy is so proud! Ha!


If I do this again will you leave me alone?


Ok fine...


Let's get this over with.


Almost done.


Happy now? Can I watch baseball in peace please??

Have I mentioned how much he LOVES LOVES LOVES to play on his belly? See the evidence below...

No comments: