Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom

Day 4 was originally planned to be a relaxing hotel day (and shopping for the Moms) but things changed when we didn't get to go to Animal Kingdom earlier in the week. I really wanted to take Mackenzie to Animal Kingdowm because she loves animals!


One of the many things that I did to keep Mackie entertained in her stroller during the trip was give her a map and ask her to tell us where to go. She loved looking at the map and it was a great distraction for her. Of course I had to snap a picture!

Kilimanjaro Safaris was the thing I was most excited for Mackenzie to see... and of course she wasn't as thrilled as I expected... SHOCKING! I was disappointed, but oh well she's 2!! :)
The kids were in awe of the Tiger!

Hippos!

Crocodiles

Can you see the giraffe??


There is even a baby elephant!!!

This was the first time Mackie met Minnie and she was THRILLED! I love the leg that she kicked out in this pic. Too cute!!


Signing Mackie's autograph book
This is a really great pic with the Tree of Life in the background, but of course, munchkin didn't want to have her pic taken.


No comments: